When was the last time you were able to THINK your way into abundance?
Those erroneous messages are everywhere …
“Want more money? Change your money mindset.”
“Want more clients? Act like you already have them.”
Sure, sometimes a shift in perspective is all you need to see things in a whole new light — and do things in a different way that gets you want you want.
But just like it usually takes more than 1 Cranial session to relieve a client’s core issue?
What’s blocking you from growing your practice is more deeply rooted than your attitude.
To grow a healthy practice, it’s critical to dissolve the unconscious FEARS that are stopping you from getting the clients and the income you deserve.
And if you’ve read this far, I guarantee you’re ready for it.
Try on these 5 typical client-attraction fears for size.
And notice if any of them causes your throat to close.
Your heart to pound.
Or your Cranial Rhythm to screech to a halt.
- Fear of Rejection: What if they don’t like me? What if they turn me away? How will I survive?
- Fear of Persecution: What if I allow myself to be seen and I’m punished for it?
- Fear of Inferiority: What do I have to offer that’s any better than anyone else?
- Fear of Failure: I need 1 more certification and then I’ll feel confident.
- Fear of Success: If I get more clients I’ll have no time for myself or my family.
If any of these feel uncomfortable for you, breathe into it.
And be gentle with yourself.
These fears CAN be dissolved.
But for goodness sake, stop kicking yourself for failing the mindset game.
That’s one more trap that keeps you stuck.
And you’re way too GOOD for that.